MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This would be a great mod for everyone to use. It's basically a bot of which (if you allow that certain forum to hold) a 'Thank You bot'. With this, a user upon making a new topic can either have the choice of having a Thank You bot on his post (if given the rights to have a thank you bot on that forum).

What happens is that when he/she posts a new topic, if he/she chooses to have a thank you bot on that post, the bot will automatically make a post after theirs and there will be a link saying "Click Here to say "Thank You"'. And whichever user(s) has clicked that link to say thank you will have their forum username displayed on that post of the thank you bot. I have examples if you're still confused.
So a mod that, wehn users click it, says thank you to the thread starter?

Could be useful on a tutorials forum (eg; Photoshop, PHP, ect...).
Yep...the bot automatically posts right after yours, and there will be a link to their post saying "Click Here to say Thank You" or something similar. And once that user has clicked that link, their forum username will be displayed on that post by the thank you bot.

It's great for any forums, but especially for tutorial forums.
sounds great Smile
well basicly reputatation does this.
But a direct thing is possible.

Will look into it, after i made a few other mods
Alright, that would be much appreciated.
I was wondering if anyone has tried this mod out?
Cory Wrote:I was wondering if anyone has tried this mod out?
Which mod? It doesn't exist yet
I meant tried to create it...sorry for the poor wording.
Would be exactly what I am looking forExclamationExclamationExclamation
Pages: 1 2