MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Messages in moderator tools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. I need help. I want messages(like this http://imgur.com/a/5nNxcbH) in moderator tools. I writing code: <div class='ipsMessage ipsMessage_error'>
<span class='ipsMessage_code'>12345</span>
This is an error message.
</div>

And it not working. Please help. Thanks. 
Hey!

Edit Error Templates => error_inline => paste the code & CSS in your global.css of the error messages.
No, I mean, I want to create custom messages in moderator tools like this. But how I can do this?

When you press custom moderator tools on post and that message writing automatic with that format

Understand or need video about question, that shows how I want?
I don’t understand what you mean..
styling post content is not available using direct style properties.

perhaps, simple method would be to use image itself for posting with custom moderator tool.
or MyCodes should be created for displaying content with required styles. [MyCodes section]
(2020-04-13, 04:21 PM)Xalysis Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t understand what you mean..
Ok, I creating video

(2020-04-13, 04:24 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]styling post content is not available using direct style properties.

perhaps, simple method would be to use image itself for posting with custom moderator tool.
or MyCodes should be created for displaying content with required styles. [MyCodes section]
How I can insert picture in custom moderator tools
^ in "Add New Reply" you should be able to use image code
[img]image Link from a image host (eg. imgur.com)[/img]

[custom moderator post tools]
https://imgur.com/a/Jh4WEoM please help:what to do?

I did it how you said:with photo

Pls answer

And how I can with custom mod tools rename post₩
And you can change thread titles from the forum display page by holding a click over thread subjects, faster than a custom moderator tool.
Pages: 1 2