MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Customizing Thankyou/Like Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the postbit_author_user the thankyou/like count shows like this

[Image: 2323.jpg]

Now I checked the code in postbit_author_user it only shows "%%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%%", so there is no way I can edit it.

I want to show the 'Likes Given' at top and I want to change the 'Likes Received' to Liked. How do I do that?
Eldenroot Wrote:To customize the postbit block, you can use the following variables:

$post['tyl_unumtyls']: Number of thanks given
$post['tyl_unumrtyls']: This is fully formatted string (xx in yy posts)
$post['tyl_unumrcvtyls']: Number of thanks received
$post['tyl_unumptyls']: Number of posts in which the thanks were received
(2020-04-15, 07:09 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
Eldenroot Wrote:To customize the postbit block, you can use the following variables:

$post['tyl_unumtyls']: Number of thanks given
    $post['tyl_unumrtyls']: This is fully formatted string (xx in yy posts)
    $post['tyl_unumrcvtyls']: Number of thanks received
    $post['tyl_unumptyls']: Number of posts in which the thanks were received

No, I am not trying to customize the postbit block. I am trying to customize the thankyoulike function within it.
Quote:... show the 'Likes Given' at top and I want to change the 'Likes Received' to Liked
instead of %%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%% you can use
 {$post['tyl_unumtyls']}
{$post['tyl_unumrcvtyls']}
And in the language file, change value of $l['tyl_likes_rcvd'] = "Likes Received";
(2020-04-15, 08:15 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:... show the 'Likes Given' at top and I want to change the 'Likes Received' to Liked
instead of %%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%% you can use
 {$post['tyl_unumtyls']}
{$post['tyl_unumrcvtyls']}
And in the language file, change value of $l['tyl_likes_rcvd'] = "Likes Received";

I am able to change the 'Like Received' to my likings. And also I tried replacing %%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%% 

but its creating problems. So, I was thinking where the %%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%% function is placed maybe I can change it from there. I don't need to make any drastic changes just change the line or so. Just wanted to put the "Likes Given" prior to Likes received.
can you check content of thankyoulike_postbit_author_user template
{$lang->tyl_rcvd}: {$post['tyl_unumrtyls']}
<br />
{$lang->tyl_given}: {$post['tyl_unumtyls']}

you should be able to reverse the order there
Thanks, M. It solved the riddle at once.