MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTabs CSS Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using MyTabs plugin and the tabs are too close to eachother and also to close to .thead as well. 

I would like them spaced a part like on this image:
[attachment=42747]

Currently mine is like this and I want it spaced like the above and way from .thead like the above:
[attachment=42748]

This is the code i need this done to:
<td class="thead" style=" margin-right: 7px; padding: 10px;  border-radius: 3px; ">
	<div>
		<a href="{$link}">{$name} </a>
	</div>
</td>

Thanks
It's pretty simple to do that, can you tell me your website URL so that I can provide you the code to do that.

To expedite the process of answering the multitude of questions for MyBB 1.8, please include the following information when posting your problems:

Detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce if necessary
    URL to your forum/URL to specific problematic page

(2020-04-16, 07:00 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]It's pretty simple to do that, can you tell me your website URL so that I can provide you the code to do that.

To expedite the process of answering the multitude of questions for MyBB 1.8, please include the following information when posting your problems:

Detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce if necessary
    URL to your forum/URL to specific problematic page

Website is not up and running right now and will not be for probably until May 1st, but this is based on the MyBB default theme only modifications to the theme is a new header and font-awesome and I removed rounded corners.
anyone willing to help with this?