MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problem with the alert plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello guys i have problem with the alert plugin after install it my website stop work and i see this page 

[color=var(--heading-color)]This page isn’t working[/color]
domain.com is currently unable to handle this request.
[color=var(--error-code-color)]HTTP ERROR 500[/color]

i try to uninstall and i deleted files from cpanel and back install it again with the support plugins and my website stop work again i try to export my theme and i uploaded this on subdomain and i try to install it work no problem with my theme but on offical website not work any fix Or the alternative
basically you have to see latest entries of server error log available at
your web host control panel to find the cause of internal server error 500

if ClassLoader.php file is missing then see this post => Link
(2020-04-16, 12:04 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]basically you have to see latest entries of server error log available at
your web host control panel to find the cause of internal server error 500

if ClassLoader.php file is missing then see this post => Link

thank you so much mr M i fix it after get log error file but i have problem with the alert cp i want transfer it to home page how image

[Image: l]
find {$myalerts_headericon} in header_welcomeblock_member template of your theme
move it above <ul> in that template
(2020-04-16, 01:03 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]find {$myalerts_headericon} in header_welcomeblock_member template of your theme
move it above <ul> in that template

hello mr M i get {$myalerts_headericon} but i don't get the <ul>
^ okay , if there is {$usercplink} then move {$myalerts_headericon} above that {$usercplink}
(2020-04-16, 01:21 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ okay , if there is {$usercplink} then move {$myalerts_headericon} above that {$usercplink}

i don't find $usercp check code 

i test it on subdomain i get this check image i don't know why on my website not work like subdomain and i test this on my theme export
^ you can out it above <script>
(2020-04-16, 01:36 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ you can out it above <script>

yes mr Thank you so much this work now but with name Alerts not icon 

on subdomain this work with icon 

^ replies here can help => Link
Pages: 1 2