MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cookies to another domain?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how to get mybb user login cookies to another domain php page? 

( /forum userlogin cookies connect to /chat/index.php as well)

no need to userlogin scripts i alredy connected db and user items to another domain page its working well, but once i refresh another domain, its all gone and need to refresh logged forums. then another domain usersytem working again. need to know how to connect login cookies to another domain

thanks,
(2020-04-16, 11:43 AM)MonsteR_X Wrote: [ -> ]
how to get mybb user login cookies to custom php page?

You'll need to be a little more specific with what you're doing here to get an answer. I assume you're trying to use MyBB login cookies to allow users to login on custom  PHP page?
You need to be more specific. Th best I could find in your palce was this:
https://community.mybb.com/thread-74845.html
(2020-04-16, 01:44 PM)R34P3R Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-16, 11:43 AM)MonsteR_X Wrote: [ -> ]
how to get mybb user login cookies to custom php page?

You'll need to be a little more specific with what you're doing here to get an answer. I assume you're trying to use MyBB login cookies to allow users to login on custom  PHP page?

yeah like this

(2020-04-16, 11:55 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]You need to be more specific. Th best I could find in your palce was this:
https://community.mybb.com/thread-74845.html

sorry for that. i need to get same cookies to another domain. is it possible? ( /forum userlogin cookies to another domain /chat/index.php )
To a sub forum? I don't see why it shouldn't work without any changes to the cookie domain settings, only probably will find directory path issues but nothing than should stop the login system from working.

Now, if you really mean a different domain (domain.net -> another.com) I suppose that would be a little harder but I don't think that is what you meant.
(2020-04-17, 04:08 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ].

Now, if you really mean a different domain (domain.net -> another.com) I suppose that would be a little harder but I don't think that is what you meant.

it will be helped. can you tell how to do that?
You will need to explain with more real) details what you are trying to achieve.
From what I can gather your'e attempting to use MyBB cookies to sign in on another domain, if that's the case it won't work. Cookies are set for a specific domain and can only be used on that domain and it's subfolders.