MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show buddy\'s in profile problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I yesterday installed Show buddy's in profile V 1.0.1 but I am getting only two comas instead of members' name I am a buddy of.
hmz... strange..

Are you sure that you have buddy's?

could you check what the templates say (from the mod?)
i think i olive up the template install file (again)

Profile_buddynames Should be:
<a href="member.php?action=profile&uid=$uid2">$username</a>,

& Profile_buddy:
<br />
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" width="100%" align="center">
<tr><td class="tborder">
<table border="0" cellspacing="$theme[borderwidth]" cellpadding="$theme[tablespace]" width="100%">
<tr>
<td class="thead"><strong>$lang->profilebuddy $memprofile[username]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">
$buddylistusernames
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</td></tr></table>
i discovered the mistake, fixing it.

Again, it was the install file, my excuses, please use the new version (@ frontpage) or the attachment
Do I need to do anything other than running the new tempalteinstall.php file? I have downloaded it from your post and installed it. But getting the same problem.
well, you have to delete the old stuff first. Or it will keep using them. Then run it.
k776 Wrote:well, you have to delete the old stuff first. Or it will keep using them. Then run it.

or read the instructions "Update 2 1.0.2.txt"
Lovely, it's working now Smile Thanx guys.
Is there a way that a user could be alerted through a pop-up if his/her buddy gets online? Like:

Quote: Da Dude has just got online.

I was also interested in knowing if this hack could be manipulated to alert if someone on a buddylist makes a new thread? Something like PM alert. For intance, Da Dude is on my buddy list and when I come online I gets a message like this:

Quote: Da Dude has opened a new thread, would you like to view it now?
Yes | No

Yes quits the pop-up and load the new thread of Da Dude in the main window whereas No simply cancels the pop-up.

Thanx Smile
will have a look @ it. but won't promise anything.

But first i'm gonna wait for mybb gold, and do some other stuff, then i will continue with some other mods.