MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can this be done? Last 24 hours on index?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, of you go to /online.php?action=today you will see who was active in the last 24 hours on the forum.
Is there any way to make a new template with this and than on index page where is "who is online" statistics, to add also "Online in the last 24 hours" box with all the names?
Something like {$online24}
I am really trying to avoid plugins, Is there any way to do this without plugin? Thos templates in Templates section but when I put {$onlinetoday} just for testing nothing happends
in general, variables are coded to work on specific pages only.
{$onlinetoday} works on its specific page (online.php?action=today)

Quote:really trying to avoid plugins
Good Smile But it is difficult to run a forum without using plugins.
plugins are used to extend functionality without editing the core files.

of course, plugins should be used sparingly [use only if necessary]
Mey, I tried even to copy template content and make new custom template than I was tried to add it, but still doesn't work.
For now, I have only 2 plugins on my forum.

Quote:{$onlinetoday} works on its specific page (online.php?action=today)

Is there a way to bypass that?
It is possible to add another allowed page for the {$onlinetoday} variable to be used. The piece of code that allows this can be found in your root directory and is called "online.php"

[Image: opera_LbZiwsnbEy.png]
(2020-04-17, 12:50 PM)R34P3R Wrote: [ -> ]It is possible to add another allowed page for the {$onlinetoday} variable to be used. The piece of code that allows this can be found in your root directory and is called "online.php"

[Image: opera_LbZiwsnbEy.png]
How can I do that?