MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Alt for my tabs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any alt for mytabs since the plugin is broken and is effecting the site too
Could you please include more information on how MyTabs is broken? Else do DM me and I could possibly help you fix, or at least try to my best.
(2020-04-18, 06:48 PM)GodLess101 Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please include more information on how MyTabs is broken? Else do DM me and I could possibly help you fix, or at least try to my best.
https://community.mybb.com/thread-227189.html

The sol to problem in the thread above was to remove the plugin and the solution stated over there too wasn effective.
In all cases, the fix provided in the thread linked would work. Can you screenshot the current error message?
(2020-04-19, 06:33 AM)Wires Wrote: [ -> ]In all cases, the fix provided in the thread linked would work. Can you screenshot the current error message?

[Image: Screenshot-2020-04-19-at-9-38-30-AM.png]
I'm glad you finally included the warning at least, I have never had any issue with MyTabs myself, I need a bit more information, could you please go to your database, and find the table 'mybb_mytabs_settings' and give me a screenshot of what rows are in there? (i.e. the one with ID 1 since the error message is quite clear).

Also please do tell me the plugin version as well. And if you want faster responses do DM me some contact information, this would not take too much time to correct.
(2020-04-19, 09:12 AM)NoRules Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

are you using the old version of MyTabs, or the updated one by Fatal Messiah?
Am using version 2, does it cause the problem

On using the new version, i get the same error

1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_mytabs_settings (`id`,`name`,`value`) VALUES (1,'enabled','1'), (2,'default_tab_code','<td class="thead" style="border: 1px solid black; margin-right: 5px; padding: 2px 5px 2px 5px;">\r\n <div>\r\n <a href="{$link}">{$name}</a>\r\n </div>\r\n</td>\r\n'), (3,'default_selected_tab_code','<td class="thead" style="border: 1px solid black; margin-right: 5px; padding: 2px 5px 2px 5px;">\r\n <div>\r\n <strong><a href="{$link}">{$name}</a></strong>\r\n </div>\r\n</td>'), (4,'tab_list_code','<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="tdborder">\r\n <tr>\r\n {$tablist}\r\n </tr>\r\n</table>'), (5,'default_tab','1'), (6,'ajax','1')
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

(2020-04-18, 03:28 PM)pixomaryt Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any alt for mytabs since the plugin is broken and is effecting the site too
Any1one
(2020-04-19, 03:15 PM)pixomaryt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-19, 09:12 AM)NoRules Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

are you using the old version of MyTabs, or the updated one by Fatal Messiah?
Am using version 2, does it cause the problem

On using the new version, i get the same error

1062 - Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_mytabs_settings (`id`,`name`,`value`) VALUES (1,'enabled','1'), (2,'default_tab_code','<td class="thead" style="border: 1px solid black; margin-right: 5px; padding: 2px 5px 2px 5px;">\r\n <div>\r\n <a href="{$link}">{$name}</a>\r\n </div>\r\n</td>\r\n'), (3,'default_selected_tab_code','<td class="thead" style="border: 1px solid black; margin-right: 5px; padding: 2px 5px 2px 5px;">\r\n <div>\r\n <strong><a href="{$link}">{$name}</a></strong>\r\n </div>\r\n</td>'), (4,'tab_list_code','<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="tdborder">\r\n <tr>\r\n {$tablist}\r\n </tr>\r\n</table>'), (5,'default_tab','1'), (6,'ajax','1')
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

(2020-04-18, 03:28 PM)pixomaryt Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any alt for mytabs since the plugin is broken and is effecting the site too
Any1one

From what I can tell, it simply says that inside the table mybb_mytabs_settings, the row with id 1, is being inserted and means it already exists. You cannot insert into a table a duplicate entry for primary keys. I suggest you just add me on Discord #Xazin#2327
The removal of the plugin wasn't complete, you have to manualy delete the table (drop table mybb_mytabs_settings) and any other table the plugin has created.
Then, you can reinstall the plugin.