MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login Problem MyBB 1.8.22. With Dark fire theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using MyBB 1.8.22 with Dark fire theme. I am entering my username & password & pressing enter but i cant login,

Saying 

Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

Note: I have no login issues with admin panel, this issue is just on the frontend side.
With other theme i dnt have problem

I also change member_login from my working theme but not working ...

• Cookie Domain: .example.com

• Cookie Path: /

I am using Firefox and Chrome and i try to login with clear browser history 

I would really appreciate if anyone solve this issue.

member_login

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->login}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
{$inline_errors}
{$member_loggedin_notice}
<form action="member.php" method="post">
<div class="container-fluid">
<div class="panel panel-primary">
<div class="panel-heading"><span class="panel-title"><strong>{$lang->login}</strong></span></div>
  <div class="panel-body">
<div class="row">
<div class="col-lg-4 padding-8px"><strong>{$lang->username}</strong></div>
<div class="col-lg-8 padding-8px"><input type="text" class="form-control" name="username" size="25" value="{$username}"></div>
</div>
<div class="row">
<div class="col-lg-4 padding-8px"><strong>{$lang->password}</strong><span class="small help-block">{$lang->pw_note}</span></div>
<div class="col-lg-8 padding-8px"><input type="password" class="form-control" name="password" size="25" value="{$password}"> <a class="lost_password" href="member.php?action=lostpw">{$lang->lostpw_note}</a></div>
</div>
<div class="row small">
<div class="col-lg-12 text-center"><div class="checkbox"><label title="{$lang->remember_me_desc}"><input type="checkbox" name="remember" value="yes" checked>{$lang->remember_me}</label></div></div>
</div>
{$captcha}
</div>
</div>
<input type="submit" class="btn btn-block btn-lg btn-primary" name="submit" value="{$lang->login}"></div>
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_login">
<input type="hidden" name="url" value="{$redirect_url}">
</div>
</form>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>
Contact the theme author, this is a paid theme and author should be able to provide support.

Anyways check out Shade's post related to this
https://community.mybb.com/thread-218862.html

Regards
WallBB
(2020-04-20, 05:26 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Contact the theme author, this is a paid theme and author should be able to provide support.

Anyways check out Shade's post related to this
https://community.mybb.com/thread-218862.html

Regards
WallBB

Ok Brother thank you...: Solved...🥰😍😍