MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Aligning texts according to desire in posbit_author_user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to align texts from in posbit_author-user according to my desire. Although the aligned texts has to be shown to everybody including guests and banned users so I am guessing changes have to be made on posbit_classic as well.

Here is an image of my posbit [Image: Capture232132.jpg]

Now you guys can see the numbers posts count along with joined date and liked posts count are all aligned to the left. But what if I want to show only the "Joined Date" and all the terms to the left $ all the corresponding information such as the date, like count at the right side.
You need to implement 2 columns, either using table or using CSS grids.
You can also float the values to right holding in a <span> but I'll not suggest that.
(2020-04-22, 03:50 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]You need to implement 2 columns, either using table or using CSS grids.
You can also float the values to right holding in a <span> but I'll not suggest that.

Hey, effone!! Can you tell me which code to edit & where?

The posbit_author_guest is only showing "&nbsp"
Primarily the template is posbit_author_user but for the the Thanks plugin some additional places may required to be edited.
(2020-04-22, 06:23 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Primarily the template is posbit_author_user but for the the Thanks plugin some additional places may required to be edited.

Okay, can you tell me the codes?
Anybody??!!
Since your not using the default theme, you will need to provide us with your board URL.
I know it's been a while since I asked this query. I had to put it on hold.

But now really could use some help on this?? Anyone?