MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Social Sites error [FIXED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the latest stable build of Social Sites and MyBB version installed and am running on 7.2.24 php/5.7.29 mysql.  I keep getting this error when I try to complete registering as a new user

SQL Error:
    1364 - Field 'socialsites' doesn't have a default value
Query:
    INSERT INTO mybb_users (`username`,`password`,`salt`,`loginkey`,`email`,`postnum`,`threadnum`,`avatar`,`avatartype`,`usergroup`,
`additionalgroups`,`displaygroup`,`usertitle`,`regdate`,`lastactive`,`lastvisit`,`website`,`icq`,`skype`,`google`,`birthday`,`signature`,
`allownotices`,`hideemail`,`subscriptionmethod`,`receivepms`,`receivefrombuddy`,`pmnotice`,`pmnotify`,`showimages`,`showvideos`,`showsigs`,
`showavatars`,`showquickreply`,`showredirect`,`tpp`,`ppp`,`invisible`,`style`,`timezone`,`dstcorrection`,`threadmode`,`daysprune`,
`dateformat`,`timeformat`,`regip`,`language`,`showcodebuttons`,`sourceeditor`,`buddyrequestspm`,`buddyrequestsauto`,`away`,`awaydate`,
`returndate`,`awayreason`,`notepad`,`referrer`,`referrals`,`buddylist`,`ignorelist`,`pmfolders`,`warningpoints`,`moderateposts`,
`moderationtime`,`suspendposting`,`suspensiontime`,`coppauser`,`classicpostbit`,`usernotes`,`ougc_awards`) VALUES ('ostrich',
'4fc4effbd90aa2f53189305368ca463f','HBwpKLyR','o8tGKSz8NLRfu1SGOC9gnfTzw65yoegCNqESZEcETsoAlTqmPz','[redacted e-mail]',0,0,'','
',2,'',0,'',1587574998,1587574998,1587574998,'',0,'','','','',1,0,0,1,0,1,0,1,1,1,1,1,1,0,0,0,0,'0',2,'linear',0,'','',X'a29e4b81','
',1,0,1,0,0,0,0,'','',0,0,'','','',0,0,0,0,0,0,0,'','') 

I can't find anything in the socialsites.php that can state this problem and try to fix, so it has to relate to phpmyadmin, but I don't know where to start.

Never mind, I went to phpmyadmin, scrolled down to mybb_users, found socialsites and changed default to NULL