MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Limit Attachment Downloads Per Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a plugin for MyBB previous version that limits attachment downloads quota by usergroup. I've got a copy and can't find the original author to get it updated so I obtained some help by we can't get it working.
If you're talking about AT Download Limits, that's a 1.6x plugin.  Wouldn't try to over-ride and install on 1.8x - has database operations from a different era.

cheers...
(2020-04-22, 07:00 PM)dartsnutz Wrote: [ -> ]If you're talking about AT Download Limits, that's a 1.6x plugin.  Wouldn't try to over-ride and install on 1.8x - has database operations from a different era.

cheers...

There is an updated version for 1.8 but so far I've not been able to get it to work.
(2020-04-22, 07:45 PM)Seeker-Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-22, 07:00 PM)dartsnutz Wrote: [ -> ]If you're talking about AT Download Limits, that's a 1.6x plugin.  Wouldn't try to over-ride and install on 1.8x - has database operations from a different era.

cheers...

There is an updated version for 1.8 but so far I've not been able to get it to work.

Check your pms for that as I have answered
Will do