MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Align the forums on Index?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya! How do I align the lines of the forums on index? Not being straight is really bothering me haha.

https://boogaloocrews.com/index.php

[Image: lqhSlEU.png]
what do you mean align?
You would need to set a specified width for each column. It would be under forumbit templates.
I figured as much. It'll be under forumbit depth 2 template?

(2020-04-24, 04:44 PM)Mastersly Wrote: [ -> ]what do you mean align?

Basically, lining up the columns on the front page as shown in the example in the picture. Notice how one's section is more to the left, compared to the one at the bottom? I want them to be perfectly lined up.
(2020-04-24, 04:50 PM)ShineCero Wrote: [ -> ]I figured as much. It'll be under forumbit depth 2 template?

(2020-04-24, 04:44 PM)Mastersly Wrote: [ -> ]what do you mean align?

Basically, lining up the columns on the front page as shown in the example in the picture. Notice how one's section is more to the left, compared to the one at the bottom? I want them to be perfectly lined up.

Yep, forumbit depth 2 template and set a defined width for each column.
Ahhh, thanks! I was racking my brain over this for the past few days since the columns being out of "line" was bugging me a lot! Haha, thanks everyone! It solved my problems.