MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I would like a horizontal postbit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to create a vBulletin-like horizontal postbit? If so, how? Thanks.
There is, but my suggestion would be to wait till Gold is released. No one is making a lot of mods atm because no one wanyts to work on something and have to re-do it over again when gold is out.

Someone will make this when gold is released, hopefully in 2 weeks Smile
k776 Wrote:There is, but my suggestion would be to wait till Gold is released. No one is making a lot of mods atm because no one wanyts to work on something and have to re-do it over again when gold is out.

Someone will make this when gold is released, hopefully in 2 weeks Smile
Okay, I'll wait Big Grin Just out of curiosity, is it something that's easy to do? Or is it pretty hard? And finally, MyBB Gold is coming out in two weeks?
It should be easy, all you have to do is edit 3 templates I think. Maybe it was only two...............

And 2 weeks is a rough guess. Could be out earlier, or later. But at the rate the beta is going, I would say next weekend or the one after it will be available to everyone. Again, rough guess's.
Oh, cool. Didn't realize how close it was!
Well, I don't know what vB's one looks like, but I made my own, and you can change between the two. I call it Postbit Switch and you can find it here: http://k776.ivolvehost.com/MyBB-Mods/ind...mod&did=10