MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to do this in MyBB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ffsCQOV.png]

How to do this in MyBB?

I want to make one, but I don't even know how to get started! If someone could help it would be great!
is that thread Likes ?

you can try using Thank You Like plugin
you can configure it for first post of threads & change appearance location / style

another similar plugin => simple likes
(2020-04-26, 11:04 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]is that thread Likes ?

you can try using Thank You Like plugin
you can configure it for first post of threads & change appearance location / style

another similar plugin => simple likes
 hi

yes, but I don't know where to change, it's already given Like's position! can you help 

( Position how to change ? )
in general, such plugins have related variable in postbit templates
that variable can be moved & display can be styled using required css properties.
I think you are trying to add it to the show thread scope (show thread template). I don't think there is a like system that outputs to the show thread scope (templates, etc).

The only way I can think for you to do this is to use Template Conditionals or xThreads _first posts templates to style the first post differently than other posts.
(2020-04-26, 12:31 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I think you are trying to add it to the show thread scope (show thread template). I don't think there is a like system that outputs to the show thread scope (templates, etc).

The only way I can think for you to do this is to use Template Conditionals or xThreads _first posts templates to style the first post differently than other posts.

Hi

Ok thank you