MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot get past my Dashboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
in settings.php file,
can you once again try changing cookie domain to "network.thequeerhaven.com" [no dot at beginning]
(2020-04-26, 03:28 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]in settings.php file,
can you once again try changing cookie domain to "network.thequeerhaven.com" [no dot at beginning]

Thanks M.   I tried that and still the same results. It just refuses to allow me past the Dashboard. I hope I'm not the only and first person who's had this issue. I think there might be some small thing that I'm missing, but I don't know the code well enough to figure out what it is.  If someone is willing to have a look and point out what's giving me the problem, I've attached a PDF copy and a php copy of my current settings.php file.

(View PDF version of settings.php here) 

Thank you to everyone who offered suggestions to help me with this perplexing issue. I realized that since I had downloaded the global.css file to make my style corrections to my forum, I was able to stop fighting it. I decided to completely delete the MyBB app from my cPanel and start over. After installing a new MyBB application, I uploaded and overwrote the existing global.css file and sure enough, all of my style changes were in place and worked fine. For a novelist like myself, I guess there are just some things that can't be fixed. Thanks again everyone!
Pages: 1 2