MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Auto Post new thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Auto Post - 

So im looking for a script that when someone donates/subscribes it auto posts a thank you in a certain forum thread. im currently using Coderme donation v6 and MySubscriptions, any help would be great! thanks
when someone donates using the above plugin, id like it to post a new thread in the forums just saying a quick thank you for everyone else to see
(2020-04-28, 11:24 AM)Robertsmith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-27, 07:36 PM)Robertsmith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-27, 07:30 PM)lordpsylex Wrote: [ -> ]auto post .how it work please explain.
Using python code  Smile

just search google .may you find your answer

you may 1st search google

if google searched alot and cant find anything like what im looking for, do you have a link?
You need a custom plugin to be made for this. None is available as per my knowledge.
anyone up to the task?
I was looking for something similar for one of my projects but I never found a complement that would work for me. I had seen in a webmaster forum that a user was working on the programming of a plugin for automatic publications, but to the best of my knowledge, it was never complete. It will be a matter of finding the thread.