MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I change Emerald color?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just bought Dark Emerald Extended, I've tried everything to change the color, I've tried it in the settings, using a css tutorial I found online (which doesn't work anymore) and I just can't figure it out.
emerald theme support sucks, there is no support !!!

(2020-04-29, 04:57 PM)ERH Wrote: [ -> ]I just bought Dark Emerald Extended, I've tried everything to change the color, I've tried it in the settings, using a css tutorial I found online (which doesn't work anymore) and I just can't figure it out.

it is also I did what you say, the "emeraled extended" plug-in does not work and the support does not respond, not recommended to buy!

When i tra to install Emerald Plugin extended i have this error:

[attachment=42798]
both may PM me purchase proof of the theme, temporary access to forum admin panel & color change requirements.
(2020-04-30, 12:25 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]both may PM me purchase proof of the theme, temporary access to forum admin panel & color change requirements.

I am also interested in looking at some different color options. will send you my purchase information.