MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: error update from ipb 4 to mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Προσπαθώ να ενημερώσω από το ipb 4 στο mybb και έχω αυτό το σφάλμα. Παρακαλώ βοηθήστε.

Το MyBB αντιμετώπισε εσωτερικό σφάλμα SQL και δεν μπορεί να συνεχίσει.

Σφάλμα SQL: 1366 - Λανθασμένη τιμή ακέραιου: "για τη στήλη dwsgjekm_mybb" .mybb_forums ". "Id" στη σειρά 1 Ερώτημα: ΕΝΗΜΕΡΩΣΗ mybb_forums SET "pid" = "," parentlist "=" 47 "WHERE fid =" 47 'ΟΡΙΟ 1
It looks like to me a data inconsistency in the old IPB 4 database, though I'm not sure.

If you could look into it all by yourself, please check in the old database for the information of this imported forum (whose ID is 47 in the new board) , to see if its parent forum exists.

Oh by the way, you probably need to write in English in the support forums for better understanding. Thanks.
Sorry for the Greek, I write it in English.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column dwsgjekm_mybb.mybb_forums.pid at row 1
Query:
UPDATE mybb_forums SET pid='', parentlist='47' WHERE fid='47' LIMIT 1
Please help?
(2020-05-01, 07:31 PM)dimi1967 Wrote: [ -> ]Please help?

I'm not sure what the problem might be, but have you tried checking that forum?

(2020-04-30, 05:14 AM)noyle Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like to me a data inconsistency in the old IPB 4 database, though I'm not sure.

If you could look into it all by yourself, please check in the old database for the information of this imported forum (whose ID is 47 in the new board) , to see if its parent forum exists.

If you need remote assistance, you could PM me or find me (@noyle) in MyBB's Discord server.