MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Hide Administrator Location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: preview_25096_1588406812_24331d4dd4d677d...9828ff.png]
Hide administrator's location from the Who Is Online (WOL) list

🚀 About

OUGC Hide Administrator Location is a MyBB plugin designed to enhance privacy and security. With this plugin, administrators can effortlessly hide their location from the Who Is Online (WOL) list, ensuring their presence remains discreet. Additionally, the plugin allows for selective user and group hiding, providing administrators with greater control over who appears in the WOL list. However, administrators retain the ability to see the location of any user at all times.

âž• More Information

You can find more information in the plugin GitHub repository or the official OUGC.Network web page.

Download

Download the latest package from the MyBB Extend site or from the repository releases.
Great idea Omar, will definitely be useful to a lot of forums.
Thank you Ben, this one is actually 8 years old now, I have been digging my Github account.
This plugin has been updated for MyBB 1.8.33 and PHP 8.
This plugin has been updated so it works with PHP 7.0
(2023-11-12, 09:52 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]with PHP 7.0
you mean 8.0 I hope
(2023-11-12, 09:54 AM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-11-12, 09:52 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]with PHP 7.0
you mean 8.0 I hope

Hi,

Some of my plugins already work on PHP8.0 but some users still find issues with such a "high" requirement, specially users who lack the ability or capability to modify their server configuration.

As such, I decided to drop the requirement down to PHP7.0, which for this plugin was merely a type hint issue. I will drop the requirement for other plugins as feasible on a per plugin basis.

Also, it is important to clarify that my test server is configured with PHP8.2 so I rely on my IDE for the dropping as I won't set up a test server for it.

Regards.
Thank you for your explanation and good luck
Hi, compatibility with PHP7.3 or lower was actually missing, I pushed a new update.