MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forgot password and name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.
I have MyBB,but i forgot password and username to my CP.
here is link: http://pc-forum.g6.cz
When i take on the link Forgot my password and write my email so it will send me new password.
But it not worked.
Can you say me, how i can change it ? or if I can delete this user and make new?
I was try make new user on forum with name Test and now I have 2 user on one IP and cant singup in CP.
help please :/
try running below SQL query in phpMyAdmin at your web host control panel
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `salt` = '', `password` = 'newPassword' WHERE `uid` = '1'; 

see also SQL queries guidance
Not working :/
I need change password in CP myBB.
Or delete old user blackman19982 and make new Administrator user in CP in the myBB
And when i was writed
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `salt` = '', `password` = 'newPassword' WHERE `uid` = '1'; 
So it say me what it change.. but when i was look in DB, i dont see mybb_users

Here is admin log from DB

<- snip ->
do you get any error message when you try login ?
your user name on your forum is : blackman19982 & login link => [link]
The authorization code does not match. Are you using this feature correctly? Please come back and try again.

This was written to me even though I wanted to change my password and entered it as a new user.
what happens when you try login directly to forum admin panel (check it once again) [Link]
(2020-05-03, 09:55 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what happens when you try login directly to forum admin panel (check it once again) [Link]
I have 2 users there.
One is the trial "test" and the other is "blackman19982".
The test is a trial and blackman19982 is the main account through which I logged in as an administrator to the CP in myBB.

Now, when I wanted to connect via the Test account Test, I pressed the forgotten password, I wrote an email that I have there, I received an authorization code that I entered then via a link on the web.
  Then, when I wanted to log in, it wrote: The authorization code does not match. Are you using this feature correctly? Please come back and try again.

I entered it correctly.

I managed to register there in about over 20 minutes.
But when I clicked on something, it dropped me off.
It wrote: invalid session
Now I signed up again, I don't know how ... I pressed something in the CP menu

Now I know the password and login.
But you can't always log in, and when I log in, just click on anything, it throws me back

I was try this but it to not working. :/
https://community.mybb.com/thread-126359...#pid546715
I check cookie and i have it all normal how they say
looks like theme you are using needs updating codes. where did you get the theme ?
From myBB web where is all themes for it.
I try install again DB and Forum