MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Home still has the old design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello community,
We have created a new design for our forum, unfortunately the start page (i.e. where you have to log in or register- when you are log out) is still with the old design.
I absolutely cannot remember how and where I have to change something.
Can you help me?
THX in advance for your help!
blongso
Do you mean the board displays a login page by default for private forums or when board requires login is checked on?

If so, probably should check templates error & error_nopermission listed under Error Message Templates template group.
re noyle,
no ... sorry, i didn't express myself clearly enough.

Former design 2019 with old logo, background etc
[Image: Z7oD1.png]

Current design 2020
[Image: yVa5P.png]

I can't remember where to change if I want the design in the image above to look like the current design (new Logo, new background etc...)
For position of the above navigation meny, refer to header templates.
For changing background, refer to global.css.
looks like guests are served with a different theme which is set as default theme at forum admin panel.

Themes section shows list of themes with a arrow icon ([Image: make_default.png]) next to theme.
click on arrow icon next to your current theme set to make it default for the guests.

(edited to rectify)
re .m.,
Sorry .. I did not understand that ...
Do you mean this?
[Image: 7LKDG.png]

In the options, I find nothing for guests ...

THX
^ that "2020" named theme is already set as default for the guests.
try hard refreshing your browser before login (i.e. at login screen)

in previous reply, I should have posted arrow icon instead of screen icon.
THX .m.,
problem solved ... It was so easy ...
Hello,
I have created an announcement (plugin Announcement (2.4.1)) and would like it to be shown exclusively on this login page for everyone (Member + Guests). The login page has a link with index.php. If you log in, it is the same link.
What is the best way to fix the problem?
THX in advance for your help!