MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Myalerts plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi mybb Community, 

i have problem with installing myalerts plugin for my forum 

when i add the plugin file to mybb root, and before installing it my forum go down without showing any errors 
im not sure but i think the problem is because i didn't add Table Structure.sql to the DB, if this is the problem how i can add that file to the DB

thanks for reading,
have a nice day.
I really don’t know what the problem is.

Can you provide me more information please?
(2020-05-07, 07:39 PM)Xalysis Wrote: [ -> ]I really don’t know what the problem is.

Can you provide me more information please?
where i should add the .sql file in myalerts plugin ?
As far as I'm aware, MyAlerts 2.04 from Github includes a "Table Structure.myalerts", which describes the db edits.  But no .sql file per se.

Euan or support can confirm, but I believe that file, and README.md - aren't required to be uploaded.  Although it shouldn't hurt.  The db changes are done during activation of the plugin.

cheers...
Add it to the root folder, i use myalerts plugin and the sql file is in /public_html/
thats what happened after installing myalerts plugin

[Image: jaopOPq.png]

i tried this and it worked

https://community.mybb.com/thread-221320...pid1321815

but only when i disable OUGC awards plugin it was working without problems so what i should do now to use myalerts & OUGC awards plugins together without getting errors

i fixed the problem.
@beast if you have fixed the problem do share the solution. It will be useful for others.