MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't login on my mybb test installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i'm trying to play with setting up a test installation of mybb but i can't seem to login 
here is my test installation http://www.testmybb.blackmarke7.com/

some relevant information

$settings['cookiedomain'] = ".testmybb.blackmarke7.com";

$settings['cookiepath'] = "/";

thanks
The site seems fine to me.

What did you encounter when you tried to log in?
(2020-05-08, 11:26 AM)noyle Wrote: [ -> ]The site seems fine to me.

i was getting login Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

and now i just registered a test account and if i try to login it'll say success but still shows logged out

you can try
l/p: test/123456
(2020-05-08, 11:40 AM)8guawong Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-08, 11:26 AM)noyle Wrote: [ -> ]The site seems fine to me.

i was getting login Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

and now i just registered a test account and if i try to login it'll say success but still shows logged out

you can try
l/p: test/123456

The same issue is happening with me. I tried a few things to fix the issue but I cant seem to figure it out.
I have logged in the test user successfully, but can't log out for several times yes the user "test" stayed logged in.

Maybe pages/requests have been cached by some server, not sure.

Will you try to change the setting for Send No Cache Headers to "Yes" and test again? This setting is listed under AdminCP > Configuration > Board Settings > Server and Optimization Options.
(2020-05-08, 11:51 AM)noyle Wrote: [ -> ]I have logged in the test user successfully, but can't log out for several times yes the user "test" stayed logged in.

Will you try to change the setting for Send No Cache Headers to "Yes" and test again? This setting is listed under AdminCP > Configuration > Board Settings > Server and Optimization Options.

Will that's going to be a problem since I can't even login with admin  Toungue
(2020-05-08, 12:15 PM)8guawong Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-08, 11:51 AM)noyle Wrote: [ -> ]I have logged in the test user successfully, but can't log out for several times yes the user "test" stayed logged in.

If you can't login as admin due to this potential issue, please manually edit the setting file ./inc/settings.php, search for:
$settings['nocacheheaders'] = "0";
change its value from 0 to 1:
$settings['nocacheheaders'] = "1";

If you can login as admin again, please go to AdminCP > Configuration > Board Settings > Server and Optimization Options and change the setting for Send No Cache Headers to "Yes" and save.
(2020-05-08, 12:50 PM)noyle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-08, 12:15 PM)8guawong Wrote: [ -> ]

If you can't login as admin due to this potential issue, please manually edit the setting file ./inc/settings.php, search for:
$settings['nocacheheaders'] = "0";
change its value from 0 to 1:
$settings['nocacheheaders'] = "1";

If you can login as admin again, please go to AdminCP > Configuration > Board Settings > Server and Optimization Options and change the setting for Send No Cache Headers to "Yes" and save.

changed to $settings['nocacheheaders'] = "1"; and still can't login with admin or test account
i get Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.
(2020-05-08, 02:56 PM)8guawong Wrote: [ -> ]changed to $settings['nocacheheaders'] = "1"; and still can't login with admin or test account
i get Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.

Would you like to PM me with an administrator account & password for investigations?
(2020-05-08, 03:25 PM)noyle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-08, 02:56 PM)8guawong Wrote: [ -> ]changed to $settings['nocacheheaders'] = "1"; and still can't login with admin or test account

Would you like to PM me with an administrator account & password for investigations?

PMed 
Thanks  Big Grin
Pages: 1 2