MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
answer

Hello, I have a problem with booking on my BB forum.

I created a forum and when I was almost done, I found out that I couldn't book.

I created a new profile, registered, usually redirected me.  but..
1. When I am a guest, I do not see the content of the forum
2. I can't log in
3. I can only contact the administrator.
I don't know how to cancel it or what to do.
I have permission from guests to see the contents of the forum, but it doesn't work.
Don't know why?
He writes me the reasons:

You are either not logged in or do not have permission to view this site.
There are several reasons:
1. You are not logged in or registered.  To log in, use the form at the bottom of the page.
2. You do not have access rights to the site.  You're trying to watch something you shouldn't.  Check the forum rules to see if you have permission to do so.
3. Your account may have been blocked by an administrator or your user account may not be active yet.
4. You are trying to access this page directly, which is only possible from the appropriate forms or links.

I don't know what's wrong with that, I've been watching Registered User Activation, and no one was there looking at member lists, so that's the way it is.

http://pcforum.hys.cz/

I can sing how administrator.  But i cant sing how guest after registration
Check you're permissions because you've set the permissions wrong. If you need help PM me with a test admin account.
(2020-05-09, 02:49 AM)Livewire Wrote: [ -> ]Zkontrolujte, zda máte oprávnění, protože jste nastavili nesprávná oprávnění. Pokud potřebujete pomoc, PM mě s testovacím administrátorským účtem.
Já have permision for guest, registration and waiting for accept.okey i make test account and send you. Thank you

Hi. I dont know,but now I cant sign in my admin CP
Try logging into AdminCP here: http://pcforum.hys.cz/admin/ using your administrator account, so that you may alter some permission settings.
Could there be a problem with having 2 accounts on one ip address? One administrative and the other test. I can't log in to the administration today. It makes me the same mistake as before. When I log in and click on anything, we can log it out ..
(2020-05-09, 12:32 PM)blackman19982 Wrote: [ -> ]Could there be a problem with having 2 accounts on one ip address?  One administrative and the other test.  I can't log in to the administration today.  It makes me the same mistake as before.  When I log in and click on anything, we can log it out ..

No, that shouldn't be a problem. It sounds like your cookie settings may be incorrect. You will need to log into your FTP and go to inc/settings.php and update your Cookie URL and go back to your ACP (you may need to clear your cookies), login and update the cookie settings in the Site Details section.