MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simplicity Responsive Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: AfaVLbk.png]

Hello Guys,

Today I am releasing my paid premium theme Simplicity for Free for everyone to use!

Features
  • Sleek and Flat Look
  • Eye-Candy Color
  • Responsive & Clean Design
  • Custom Editor
  • Custom Tabbed User Profiles
  • Clean Navigator
  • Smooth "back to top" scroll
  • Smart Mini Statistics
  • Works on all mobile devices
Screenshots

Index Page
Index Page - Mobile
ForumDisplay Page
ForumDisplay Page - Mobile
Thread Posts Page
Thread Posts Page - Mobile
Profile Page

Download Now

We hope you like this theme and encourage for our future themes by giving feedbacks.

Thank You
Rooloo
nice to see free release of the theme.
thank you raees Heart . users can find RTL version (translated for persian users) here: https://community.mybbiran.com/thread-21885.html
Raees, Semi-noob here, so sorry for any naivete...

Your theme looks nice. My users will be on mobile phones. In the screenshots, at the top is a big banner "Simplicity". When I provide my forum, can I remove that, or replace it by "My Foobar Forum" or whatever?

Mike
(2021-01-11, 10:26 PM)Mike Nelson Wrote: [ -> ]Raees, Semi-noob here, so sorry for any naivete...

Your theme looks nice. My users will be on mobile phones. In the screenshots, at the top is a big banner "Simplicity". When I provide my forum, can I remove that, or replace it by "My Foobar Forum" or whatever?

Mike

Yes you can....
Thanks paradoxp. I also have a general question.

I previously installed a free responsive theme, and looked at screenshot samples of others. All had roughly a screens-worth of space at the bottom, which promoted the theme provider. That confused my users as they didn't know what was our stuff and what was other stuff. Is this generally true for the free themes?

Of course, I understand that the developer has every right to promote his stuff, but I just can't go with it, as it's confusing.

I notice that Simplicity does not have more than a minimal amount, presumably because it's migrating from paid. So I  think I'll go with Simplicity. But I just thought I'd check here in case I'm hopelessly confused.

Mike
Wow. This looks very nice and minimal. Thank you for this theme