MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Errors found / compatibility [Netpen Theme]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have only a small square visible instead of "Thank you" button on post, and that work after clicking it,
system counted this thank, but that was not displayed as it supposed by plugin.

Here is the screenshot:
[attachment=42843]

Is there any way get that indication on post? Theme seemed to be compativle with that plugin since number of thank you is displayed.
Isn't the information updated when you refresh the page? If so, the functionality might just be lacking Ajax support for updating the field, which isn't a fault of the theme but rather a missing feature of the plugin.
(2020-05-11, 12:45 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't the information updated when you refresh the page? If so, the functionality might just be lacking Ajax support for updating the field, which isn't a fault of the theme but rather a missing feature of the plugin.

In my case after clicking thanks button it's counted in author's profile (see top indication on picture)
[attachment=42847]

But "The following user says Thank You" (as showd on picture, and suppose to appear instantly) is NOT appearing even after refresh.

I think that's because of absence of following code in template or Ajax support.
Then maybe the template changes aren't applied to your theme as they were or are in your other themes.

You will need to check that every template edit by the plugin is correctly applied. If it still doesn't work after that then you should try to debug the page to see if there is any error you can notice as mentioned in the following post:
https://community.mybb.com/thread-169382...pid1349393
(2020-05-13, 12:08 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Then maybe the template changes aren't applied to your theme as they were or are in your other themes.

Lightbulb  Good point.

At the moment i found at least 5 errors (some of them already fixed by editing templates):

1. Quick editor open error.
2. Standard editor text field shrink (fixed).
3. Delete image in post error.
4. Login form error (fixed.
5. Thank you plugin error.

If someone already already fixed Netpen templates, please share with me.
Hello all!

I would like to provide an update on these. I found solutions for the most critical stuff from the previous list.

But, there's another issue raised: Attachments.

When deleting attached image after approving delete in popup image not disappearing as it should be. It shows changes only after page refresh.
The default theme works fine with it.

As far as I understood in order to solve this problem I need to get working code from default theme. And replace the buggy code of the Netpen theme.

Can you give me direction on how to do it?
Which template is responsible for the Attachment box?
Do you mean in the editpost.php page? Read the following:
https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/3926
(2020-06-10, 08:37 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean in the editpost.php page? Read the following:
https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/3926

Thank you very much for providing this link. It looks like issue #3675,
but in my case action is successfully performed (attachment is deleted), but it's not visible because it's not refreshing automatically. Changes becoming visible after manual page refresh.

I think it could be related to jQuery error (I described here).

Here is log:
Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
    at editpost.php?pid=42555&processed=1:10
editpost.php?pid=42555&processed=1:1320 Uncaught TypeError: $(...).error is not a function
    at editpost.php?pid=42555&processed=1:1320
2jquery.sceditor.defaultdark.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

jquery.sceditor.bbcode.min.js?ver=1822:3 GET http://mk90.net/forum/jscripts/sceditor/styles/jquery.sceditor.defaultdark.css?ver=1821 net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found)

And this is the the most annoying error I couldn't find out and fix by myself!
This is probably related to your specific forum. If you apply the changes for 1.8.23 it should work propertly.
(2020-07-18, 09:43 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]This is probably related to your specific forum. If you apply the changes for 1.8.23 it should work propertly.

Smile  It's recent update. Great.
Crossing my fingers and going to update forum engine.