MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Resend verification mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ! 

I managed to get php mail to work. users receive their activation emails. 

BUT ! 

If a user wants to return a verification code. It does not work ! why? 

Thanks Smile
Please ? Smile
Thanks !
but i use PHP mail and not Smtp Sad
What I don't understand is that when I register I receive the confirmation email.
But when I want to resend the email via the profile or request a password change, I don't receive anything.
When I click on the button:
The page reloads and there is no message that the email has been sent. As if nothing is happening  [Image: huh.gif] 
I relaunch the subject because it is really important for my forum Sad
(2020-05-18, 03:13 PM)ThemichtoEZ Wrote: [ -> ]
What I don't understand is that when I register I receive the confirmation email.
But when I want to resend the email via the profile or request a password change, I don't receive anything.
When I click on the button:
The page reloads and there is no message that the email has been sent. As if nothing is happening  [Image: huh.gif] 

Will you check if the mails were in Spam folder?

And.. do you have any error logged in system mail log? If there isn't any, probably the mailing was failed at your sever level where MyBB can't detect or resolve such errors.
Thanks for your answer !

No spam in mailbox,

Where can I check the mail system log? because i have no error when i check : tools and maintenance, email system tracking.