MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Solved] Looking for theme problem help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I bought a theme over a month ago now and it is fairly broken, needs some love. In particular, none of its images seem to work. That's the greatest issue atm.

I've contacted the creator but support is slow. I'm not complaining, in these times I understand. But this is what leads me to seek someone that has time to help.

Ironically, the more I waited the less time I got myself to dive deep into it. I'm writing my masters, I can't do this right now and it NEEDS to be done.

Can someone please help me fix the issues? If you want to get paid for it, please state so and give your offer. Otherwise, many thanks in advance.

Here's the URL: https://www.mesalia.net/forum/portal.php

As can be seen on the portal, the editor is also broken (quick reply works fine for some reason).
As can be seen, headers and sprites or images do not work.

These are the more acute matters.

Thanks in advance!

- Zark
All images are broken because you have to changed images directory to /forum/images.
Add me on discord:Masterslyyr#8684 and I will help you more
Mastersly were correct. I had simply missed that I had added an extra "forum" to the directory for the images. This issue is solved.