MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Colour for users mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can somone make me a simple mod for this please:

I would like to have a list where it shows you that differnt colours = what groups people are in

like Red members are admins, Blue are private members, black are std members and so on.

See pic for example

[Image: attachment.php?aid=169]
Hmm. I'll make this as soon as myBB Gold is release. However, it will be based on the default stats. If you change the color, then you'll have to edit it.

Any idea where you want it placed? Perhaps just below the

Who's Online Today [Complete List]

part?
Yeah that will be good mate just under theres fine.... not long till GOLD i guess Big Grin
k776 Wrote:Hmm. I'll make this as soon as myBB Gold is release. However, it will be based on the default stats. If you change the color, then you'll have to edit it.
You can do it with changed colours. It'll be more user friendly if you do it.
how you mean Smethead
you can Confused I thought the colors were set with <font color= etc in the user style, not a sepearte setting Confused Clue please Toungue
Just use a query to load all the possible usergroups their details, including the namestyle. Than make some code that shows each usergroup with it's corresponding style. you can use this:
$output .= formatname($group['title'], $group['namestyle']); 
formatname() is a function in mybb. You can also make the code so that "banned" (gid= 7) and "awaiting activation" (gid= 5) and "Unregistered / not logged in" (gid= 1) are not shown (because you won't see these online Wink ). Off course they mustn't be deleted by the admin. I guess theze are the right numbers. It's a bit rough explained, but I think you get what I mean.
i was already planning this mod, believe it or not Smile
Good news, i got it working, only need to fix some stuff like it gets all the groups where view = yes (new setting) and need to make a group setting to set view = yes
ahhh cool, nice work dude Big Grin
Pages: 1 2