MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lock Content
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wow.....Thank you so much Omar.G......It works. Preparser Cache is interfering with Lock function.
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Is it possible to create box like this? in image 0 credit shown but it should show set credits by users. Hope you understand.
[attachment=42928]
Please look.

Point 1. For Guest:
In 1st post of the thread - It show below message.
Hidden Content.
You must register or login to view this content.

In 2nd post onward of the same thread, it show login box in post.

If I am not wrong, it should show 1st post message in everypost of thread which contains lock content.
Hope you understand.
Thank you.

Thank you.
Quote:Is it possible to create box like this?

Should be possible, yes. The plugin adds templates you can edit to adapt the appearance of the features to your liking.

Quote:In 2nd post onward of the same thread, it show login box in post.

Can you post a capture of it? The plugin isn't supposed to add any login form but rather just displays a messages linking to the login page.
No.... it show login box rather than message linking to login page...
Can we able to see points set for lock after lock the content.
E.g suppose I set [lock=60] https://Google.com [/lock]
Will show you need 60 credit points to unlock.

BUT
After unlock I want to SEE set credit points beside unlocked content.
https://Google.con [60 points]

So it will help admin and author to show set points without click on edit post button. If set point shown beside hidden content than it will help a lot.

Hope you understand
Thank you.
Hi, it is currently not possible to do so. If I recall correctly it just displays a legend or heading emphasizing that the following content was hidden. I suppose ideally hidden content should be wrapped with some tag so administrators could style it differently as well.
I have a few questions regarding this plugin.
1. I am trying to get the unlock button to float right and the rest of the test to float left.
2. When they click unlock, i want it to unlokc right away and remove the second are you sure promt. how can we do that?

I have attached what I currently have and how i want it to look
I want to show user's points below purchase button in post.
How to do it?
Thank you.
(2020-06-16, 09:14 PM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]Can we able to see points set for lock after lock the content.

Add before this line:
$cost_desc = '';
if(isset($cost) && function_exists('newpoints_format_points') && !isset($points))
{
        $points = newpoints_format_points($cost);
        $cost_desc = "[{$points} Points]";
}

Then paste {$cost_desc} anywhere you want it in the lock_wrapper template.

(2020-06-30, 12:42 AM)jdmefsir Wrote: [ -> ]1. I am trying to get the unlock button to float right and the rest of the test to float left.

This requires just CSS. Something around the lines of:
.hidden-content-body > form {
        float: right;
}

(2020-06-30, 12:42 AM)jdmefsir Wrote: [ -> ]2. When they click unlock, i want it to unlokc right away and remove the second are you sure promt. how can we do that?

Remove onclick="javascript: return confirm('{$lang_confirm}');" from the lock_form template.

(2020-06-30, 04:12 PM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]I want to show user's points below purchase button in post.
How to do it?
Thank you.

Add after this line:
$user_points = newpoints_format_points($mybb->user['newpoints']);

Then paste {$user_points} anywhere you want it in the lock_form template.
Thank you so much Omar G.
+1 FOR THIS.

One issue :
In lock form it also showing [ xxx credit points].
In lock form I had not added {$cost_desc} even it show in lock form.
Thank you.
https://prnt.sc/t9kbvw
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7