MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lock Content
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello Omar G.,

Where exactly can I edit / change the "box design"?
Other color etc ....

THX in advance for a answer!
blongso
Hi, this plugin should have templates of its own, try locating them by the lock_ template prefix.
Hi, I would like to know is this plugin can not hide attachment?

Example:
[attachment=43998]

Even if you hide the attachment between two [], it will still automatically appear below.
[attachment=43999]
[attachment=44000]

But when I tried Diogo Parrinha's "Hide Content 1.4.2", it showed that it is possible to hide attachment.

[attachment=44001]
[attachment=44002]

Is there any way to solve the problem? Thank you!
Hi, this is a know issue (by me, at least). I was requested to fix it but never got to fulfill it, but I might have the code in my local machine.

IIRC the fix wasn't as "nice" as Diogo Parrinha's plugin, but was functional (I'm not the author of this plugin so I try to keep the code and the logic is sometimes difficult to follow).
(2021-04-12, 11:02 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, this is a know issue (by me, at least). I was requested to fix it but never got to fulfill it, but I might have the code in my local machine.

IIRC the fix wasn't as "nice" as Diogo Parrinha's plugin, but was functional (I'm not the author of this plugin so I try to keep the code and the logic is sometimes difficult to follow).

That's too bad. Diogo Parrinha's plugin actually exist other problems, such as the price cannot be set by the users, it can only be controlled by administrator.

Also, it is not compatible with the "thank you/like system" plugin.

Maybe I will try to copy the concept of how to hide attachments in Diogo Parrinha's plugin and put it in this plugin. But it might be too difficult for me.
(2020-05-16, 06:44 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: cover_preview_25096_1589611293_6d63a54b6...c62ab4.png]

Description
Lock is a MyBB plugin for hiding content and selling it for your Newpoints currency.

Download
Download from the MyBB Extend page.

Check the official page for more information.

Hello Omar G,

This Lock plugin is awesome. Toungue
I recently use your plugin in my forum and i found a bug maybe.
When we Allow User set price for their content then the [hide]Hidden Content[/hide](unlock content without points or credit) tag and [hide=1]Hidden Content[/hide](unlock content with points or credit) both works fine.

But When we Do not allow users to set price for their content and we set a default price for their content, Then both the tags unlock content with points or credit.

Is it a bug?
Is there any solution for that?

Thanks & Regards
@RealSelf I still need to check if this code is still in my computer but I won't promise anything.

(2021-05-05, 12:09 PM)bhaskar Wrote: [ -> ]But When we Do not allow users to set price for their content and we set a default price for their content, Then both the tags unlock content with points or credit.

Is it a bug?
Is there any solution for that?

It is probably by design, so it won't be a bug. I have fixed bugs in this plugin before on request and be requested to revert these changes back. It seems, that if you play with settings somehow you get different setups that work for different people.

I doubt I will ever fix this unless requested (sponsored) unfortunately.

I apologize for the late response, the browser tab has been opened since day one.
(2020-05-16, 06:44 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: cover_preview_25096_1589611293_6d63a54b6...c62ab4.png]

Description
Lock is a MyBB plugin for hiding content and selling it for your Newpoints currency.

Download
Download from the MyBB Extend page.

Check the official page for more information.

Hello Omar,

I'm wondering a way where user can set the limit of there hidden content. 
And i found a setting in User Group but I'm facing an issue when i add let say "Maximum price per post 8" it isn't affect I mean user still can setup more then 8 point for there hidden content.
Is there any solution of this?

Thanks
(2021-05-27, 06:26 AM)bhaskar Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering a way where user can set the limit of there hidden content. 

I'm unsure what do you mean, please elaborate your inquiry.

(2021-05-27, 06:26 AM)bhaskar Wrote: [ -> ]And i found a setting in User Group but I'm facing an issue when i add let say "Maximum price per post 8" it isn't affect I mean user still can setup more then 8 point for there hidden content.

According to the following piece of code:
https://github.com/Sama34/MyBB-Lock-Cont...#L185-L221
  • If the user has additional groups then the higher value should be taken.
  • This won't work if Newpoints is not active.

If you still think this is an issue please share your settings, this plugin is very complicate in the sense that defined set of settings make some features to behave differently than expected.
(2021-05-28, 12:31 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-27, 06:26 AM)bhaskar Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering a way where user can set the limit of there hidden content. 

I'm unsure what do you mean, please elaborate your inquiry.

(2021-05-27, 06:26 AM)bhaskar Wrote: [ -> ]And i found a setting in User Group but I'm facing an issue when i add let say "Maximum price per post 8" it isn't affect I mean user still can setup more then 8 point for there hidden content.

According to the following piece of code:
https://github.com/Sama34/MyBB-Lock-Cont...#L185-L221
  • If the user has additional groups then the higher value should be taken.
  • This won't work if Newpoints is not active.

If you still think this is an issue please share your settings, this plugin is very complicate in the sense that defined set of settings make some features to behave differently than expected.

Thanks for quick response.

What i wanted is that my Users can set price of there content but not more then define in the User Group setting. Let say i allowed Registered user to set maximum of 8 Point so the all registered user can able to set price between 1-8 not more then 8. Hope you Understand my concern.

This is how the main setting looks like : https://ibb.co/Kx6nXtL
This is how user group setting looks like : https://ibb.co/BZKQkNq

In this scenario registered user can set more then 8 point, tell me what's wrong in these settings.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7