MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seeking 1 Candidate for Management + Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm Ant and I just began working on a forum for stock market trading and investment discussions.
I bought the domain name ChartClub.net, deployed a VPS with DO, added the core forums we'll use on the site. And I've at least found a premium theme I'm going to buy, just waiting for the seller to respond.

I'm seeking someone that can assume the responsibilities as a moderator and developer for $20 every Friday (PayPal). Even if you don't know a lick about investing or the stock market, you can still clean up terrible threads and enforce simple site policies. As far as any development goes, you'll be responsible for installing/configuring certain plugins for the site and helping me take care of other small tasks. Nothing will be complex in your duties.

I'm based in the USA in an EST timezone and primarily connect through Discord, but please send me a message here on MyBB if you'd like to talk more.
Hello,
Greetings

I'd Glad to assist you.
PM Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W
I've responded to a couple people I found eligible. I've found 1 person already but at the time I'll accept another developer so please send me a PM.