MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Members Field
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to add a custom field in the memberslist.php file, i have everything with the template ready it just isnt displaying the information from the custom profile field. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Memberlist template:
<td class="tcat" width="1%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->avatar}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sort=username&amp;order=ascending"><strong>{$lang->username}</strong></a> {$orderarrow['username']}</span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="15%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sort=regdate&amp;order=ascending"><strong>{$lang->joined}</strong></a> {$orderarrow['regdate']}</span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="15%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sort=lastvisit&amp;order=descending"><strong>{$lang->lastvisit}</strong></a> {$orderarrow['lastvisit']}</span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="10%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sort=postnum&amp;order=descending"><strong>{$lang->posts}</strong></a> {$orderarrow['postnum']}</span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="10%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><a href="{$sorturl}&amp;sort=threadnum&amp;order=descending"><strong>{$lang->threads}</strong></a> {$orderarrow['threadnum']}</span></td>
{$referral_header}
<td class="tcat" width="10%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>Custom Field</strong></span></td>

Memberlist_user template:
<tr>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">{$user['avatar']}</td>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}">{$user['profilelink']}<br />
<span class="smalltext">
	{$user['usertitle']}<br />
	{$usergroup['groupimage']}
	{$user['userstars']}
</span></td>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">{$user['regdate']}</td>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">{$user['lastvisit']}</td>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">{$user['postnum']}</td>
	<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center">{$user['threadnum']}</td>
	{$referral_bit}
	<td class="{$alt_bg}" align="center"><div class="postbit_buttons">{$profilefields['fid9']}</div></td>
</tr>
Hello,
Greetings

I'd Glad to assist you.

Please Reach to me at Email :- [email protected]

Very Best Regards
Carter W