MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show Random Poll On The Portal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2024-03-10, 03:35 AM)PARADOX987 Wrote: [ -> ]you can't just edit a code safely ? how are you expecting to get rid of the errors!  you have to just put a single '*' in compatibility but what you have done i can see , you have messed up with the plugin file while editing.

Excuse me?

All I literally did was copy the exact code that Snoctriz posted, and I created a new file with that code in it in Notepad ++ and then uploaded it to the directory it said it was missing from. I am not sure if it is the right code, or is missing something like a header, but that is all I did.

So, how does that mean I can't edit a code safely? I've been doing everything I could to make this software work since I've gotten here, from version 1.6 to present and until recently, without much help.

So I do know how to edit a code as instructed, as I've done it before.

I am sure that you are trying to help, and really, I appreciate that, but the tone of your wording is coming off very condescendingly. I am not one to assume anything, but I just thought I'd let you know.

At any rate, Snoctriz, I have sent you my url..
just keep the original plugin file , open it in notepad and find the compatibility line and edit the value of it to '*'
Pages: 1 2