MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Register problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i register username and email Red light cannot register on my forum buy when i try in diffirent browser like mozila internet explorer and mobile device its normal and i can register but in my pc when i try to register in google chrome i do clear cache and i try also in incognito but cannot register its said username and email not valid and red light? please help me i think its cookies or cache on my forum please help
Not sure what was going wrong. What's your forum's URL?
pdfbooksforum.com

(2020-05-20, 05:59 PM)noyle Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what was going wrong. What's your forum's URL?
pdfbooksforum.com
Could you please try again in the desktop Google Chrome with developer tab opened? What's the response after you've input some username/email?
(2020-05-21, 05:49 AM)noyle Wrote: [ -> ]Could you please try again in the desktop Google Chrome with developer tab opened? What's the response after you've input some username/email?
wow for now is okay now but in the midnight when the day ends too many users registered in my website the problem is username and email redlight its said the email is invalid but the truth is valid email and username .