MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Table Indent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using Recent Threads plugin and I want to edit the template (Remove the Post icon, arrow and thread status), this is original (working) template:
<tr>
   <td align="center" class="{$trow}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%"><span class="thread_status {$folder}" title="{$folder_label}">&nbsp;</span></td>
   <td class="{$trow}{$thread_type_class}" width="2%">{$icon}</td>
   <td class="{$trow}{$thread_type_class}">{$recentprefix} <span class="{$new_class}" id="tid_{$thread['tid']}"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/showthread.php?tid={$thread['tid']}">{$thread['subject']}</a></span>&nbsp;&nbsp;{$thread['multipage']}<br />{$create_string} {$thread['author']}<br />{$posteravatar}</td>
   <td class="{$trow}{$thread_type_class}">{$recentthread_breadcrumbs}</td>
   <td class="{$trow}{$thread_type_class}"><a href="javascript:MyBB.whoPosted({$thread['tid']});">{$thread['replies']}</a></td>
   <td class="{$trow}{$thread_type_class}">{$lastposttimeago}<br />
      <a href="{$lastpostlink}">Poslednja Poruka:</a> {$lastposterlink}<br />{$lastavatar}
   </td>
   {$modcol}
</tr>

And when I do this:
<tr>
   <td class="{$trow}{$thread_type_class}">{$recentprefix} <span class="{$new_class}" id="tid_{$thread['tid']}"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/showthread.php?tid={$thread['tid']}">{$thread['subject']}</a></span>&nbsp;&nbsp;{$thread['multipage']}<br />{$create_string} {$thread['author']}<br />{$posteravatar}</td>
   <td class="{$trow}{$thread_type_class}">{$recentthread_breadcrumbs}</td>
   <td class="{$trow}{$thread_type_class}"><a href="javascript:MyBB.whoPosted({$thread['tid']});">{$thread['replies']}</a></td>
   <td class="{$trow}{$thread_type_class}">{$lastposttimeago}<br />
      <a href="{$lastpostlink}">Poslednja Poruka:</a> {$lastposterlink}<br />{$lastavatar}
   </td>
   {$modcol}
</tr>
Indenting goes off:
[Image: image.png]
("Uopšteno" and "Obaveštenje" should start at "Forum")
Add a colspan="3" to the first table cell:
<td class="{$trow}{$thread_type_class}" colspan="3">{$recentprefix} <span class="{$new_class}" id="tid_{$thread['tid']}"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/showthread.php?tid={$thread['tid']}">{$thread['subject']}</a></span>&nbsp;&nbsp;{$thread['multipage']}<br />{$create_string} {$thread['author']}<br />{$posteravatar}</td>
(2020-05-20, 05:57 PM)noyle Wrote: [ -> ]Add a colspan="3" to the first table cell:
<td class="{$trow}{$thread_type_class}" colspan="3">{$recentprefix} <span class="{$new_class}" id="tid_{$thread['tid']}"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/showthread.php?tid={$thread['tid']}">{$thread['subject']}</a></span>&nbsp;&nbsp;{$thread['multipage']}<br />{$create_string} {$thread['author']}<br />{$posteravatar}</td>

That indeed helped, but it's not as I want it to be, see:
[Image: image.png]
How can I "push" the "Forum" (table's td) so it be aligned with "Teme"?
Here is the recentthread template:

<div id="recentthreads">
   <table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="6" class="tborder" style="clear: both;max-height:300px">
      <thead>
         <tr>
            <td class="thead{$expthead}" colspan="{$colspan}" style="text-align:left; font-size: 10pt;">
               <div><b>~ <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=recent_threads">{$lang->recentthreads_recentthreads}</a> ~</b></div>
            </td>
         </tr>
      </thead>
      <tbody style="{$expdisplay}" id="cat_9999_e">
         <tr>
            <td class="tcat" colspan="3"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->recentthreads_thread} / {$lang->recentthreads_author}</strong></span></td>
            <td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->recentthreads_forum}</strong></span></td>
            <td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->recentthreads_posts}</strong></span></td>
            <td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->recentthreads_last_post}</strong></span></td>
            {$modheader}
         </tr>
         {$recentthreads}
      </tbody>
   </table>
</div>
Then you should edit the template that contains the table header..
I don't know which one, I am new to MyBB, sorry...
BUMP, someone please help...
I'm not familiar with this Recent Threads plugin. What you might need to do is to look up the above-mentioned table header in this plugin's imported templates.