MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I GENDER permission to the forum category?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the category of a forum I have, I only want women to be able to post and comment. How can I do that?

This is very important for me.
Create an user group and add all women in this group.
Then, restrict writing permission to only allow this group to post & reply in this forum.
(2020-05-21, 10:38 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Create an user group and add all women in this group.
Then, restrict writing permission to only allow this group to post & reply in this forum.

Thank you. Do you know how I can do this automatically? If members choose their own user groups, the problem is solved.
You have the option in user groups: "Yes, users can freely join and leave this group"
(2020-05-22, 07:23 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]You have the option in user groups: "Yes, users can freely join and leave this group"

Where can a member who wants to choose his group change thisĀ and where can it change a group of users? Can he/she see the user group during that registration?
The group can be set in usercp, and I don't think it could be choose in registration.