MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All threads of a user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want a link which outputs all threads started by a certain user. Like Find all Posts link on user profile page. I want that changed to Find all Threads and it finds only the threads of that user and not posts. I can wait if it's coming in Gold, but I guess it's not. Can anyone please help?

Thanx Smile
Is that not basically what this mod does?
http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=35

That one shows the recent threads of a user on their profile page, and also adds a link to show all the threads started by the user on another page.
Actually this time I need only the link which will be shown in postbit (under the avatar) and do not want to print all the threads in profile page. Initially I thought it will be very easy and tried myself to change search links to get all the treads but it didn't work. I had also contacted k776 with my request but I guess he is short of time otherwise he is a very helping guy. By the way, don't you think it should actually be a simple feature in search page as in VB - to get only the threads, and not replies, when you search by user name? I am in my humble opinion, it would be a good, simple enhancement to search options.

The mod you are talking about is being successfuly used elsewhere for which I remain thankful to you.

MM could you please do some cookie trick so that once someone agrees to your terms for using forum, he/she doesn't have to press the "I Agree" button every time one visits. I mean like I didn't save your forum address in my bookmark, instead I use the main page to enter your site so that I could have a look at the summery, but I have to "agree" everytime to your terms to enter the forum Smile Not a big asking to press a button, but maybe it would be nice. Again, just an opinion Smile
Ok, now I see what you mean. Unfortunately I'm so short on time I personally am unlikely to be able to make it, but I'm sure someone else may be able to soon.

As for the forums, I'll be implementing something soon so as the terms only show up if they have changed since your last visit. Again though, this is something that I need to find time to do so it might not be any time soon.
I wish someone takes care of it Sad
Enjoy (-:

This one searches for the threads created by the users id, uid.

Replace your search.php with this one, and whenever you want to get someone's threads, get his UID, and make it

http://hai2u.com/forums/search.php?actio...user&uid=1

if you have any trouble integrating it to the profile page, etc, i could help.

Thanks for Chris for the bit of help <3