MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Encode URL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What you are suggesting is out of the scope of this plugin.

Simple put your hidden content inside your hidden content tag, whichever that is.
(2020-08-03, 11:28 AM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]What you are suggesting is out of the scope of this plugin.

Simple put your hidden content inside your hidden content tag, whichever that is.
okais i understand , Does Is possible To show on thread A Button or A way Like (Protected content) when an user click on it Is just show the Command line like that: With Description

[lock cost="1" title="super secret content"]
https://mywebsite.com/
[/lock]

because is not made Like this here Because i have the plugins is Made just

Hidden Content Write in Black or Something like that is not show the code totally..

Without javascript how i can do That ? I have found a way to create a Thread and add the command line .. Because inside your plugins lock content we can choose what forum have the lock content if i use an Forum without the lock content i can add the total Command line and is Show To member how to use.. I find a better option

but the way i have found is to create a tread but is not Show the Way on All thread with descriptions..
That is not possible with this plugin, I tried to add a command in other of my plugins and it is very complicate that it isn't worth it.
i understand btw your plugin is A bomb very cool and useful !
will it be possible to make url encode even if it's inside [code] which link is not hyperlink converted. like we can set the domain name which one should be encoded
What is inside the [code] and [php] tags shouldn't be encoded.
Pages: 1 2