MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't post anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
People can't add threads and posts in my forum www.TotalWpOptimization.net. Can't find any settings that prevents it and forums are active and open. What am I missing?
Is it all user groups that can't post or just certain groups? there is group permissions under each group in the ACP, you might need to double check them.
what exactly happens when you try to post ?

as suggested in your earlier related thread (Admin can't post)
you should ensure that login works fine & then look for posting issues

you should provide required details asked by helpers & follow suggestions.
It's actually only admins who can't post. Permissions are correctly set. Usually there is a Post Thread button in top right corner of the forum and a New Reply button or Quick Reply form in the thread. These are gone for admins.

Admins can access the admin panels but going back to the forum it seems like they are not logged in as the Login / Register options are present instead of Username. Admins can view everything in the forum but not post.

I tried everything in the previous thread but I gave up...
How strange... Huh  I’d suggest giving one of the admins here acp access to see if they can find out the problem. No good if admins cant post...
click on link at this help doc page to clear your forum cookies
close your browser, reopen it. then check if login works fine

if above doesn't help, you may PM me your login credentials
to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check the issue ..