MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

I have a forum "ewebtalk.com". I am getting an sql error during open the forum but after refresh the page my forum will properly loaded. I am bit confused how to resolve this issue. 

Could anyone help me to resolve this issue?

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY tid DESC' at line 1Query:SELECT tid, DATE_FORMAT(FROM_UNIXTIME(lastpost),'%Y-%m-%dT%H:%i:%sZ') AS lastmod FROM mybbsj_threads WHERE NOT dateline = 0 AND fid NOT IN () ORDER BY tid DESC

Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
which plugin you have for sitemap ? deactivate & uninstall it.

if there is a new version of the plugin then you can install & try it
Hi,

Thanks for reply, let me uninstall it.

(2020-06-01, 09:49 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which plugin you have for sitemap ? deactivate & uninstall it.

if there is a new version of the plugin then you can install & try it

Hi,

As you suggested i uninstalled the sitemap plugin, could you please suggest me which sitemap plugin is best and should be install?

Thanks
can't easily distinguish the best one.
your earlier plugin might be having a recent & improved version with fixing the bug.
check at Extend Section for it or search there for sitemap to find the other plugins.
(2020-06-01, 10:25 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can't easily distinguish the best one.
your earlier plugin might be having a recent & improved version with fixing the bug.
check at Extend Section for it or search there for sitemap to find the other plugins.

Hi,

Yes, i again installed Yet another sitemap lastest version its installed successfully and shows me sitemap.xml created successfully. But my sitemap file is totally blank. 

https://www.ewebtalk.com/sitemap.xml

Am i made any mistake?
initially sitemap is blank. it will be available after awhile.

does the plugin has a task ? check at tasks of forum admin panel.
if there is a task then you can execute it & check if sitemap appears.