MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shoutbox included in a box on the portal site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have been redirected from http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...1#pid21701 to this site.
I do not know if my question is in the right section, maybe it would be better in the request forum, dunno.
So my question is, if it is possible to include one of the shoutbox mods into one of thes box on the left side of the portal or is this modifcation a bit too heavy? Atm it is implemented as a link on the original index.php, but I do not really like this solution.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Valmar
It is possible. But I can't do it. It's musicalmidget's modification and so he'll have to look at that. Unless he doesn't want to and other people are allowed to do it.
I would be interested in adding an option to the shoutbox mod to make it show on the portal page or possibly even the index page, but it's something I'll be looking into after the next release of MyBB when the mod is converted to a MyBB plugin, so it might take a little while.
Any update on this? it would be great to have it in a box on the portal instead of opening a box from the link
yes any update? its a plugin now Smile