MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BootBB let users toggle between dark and light from the same theme in UserCP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am pretty new to MyBB and I have been searching to let users toggle different color options for the BootBB theme.
Most important I like to give an option for light and dark theme both with same layout.

What I found out is that the only option is to let them choose a child theme and not selecting the colors of the Child theme.

What I read as an option is to install BootBB two time with both a diffent color selected at the ACP:

-Default theme
-- BootBB - Color option 1
-- BootBB - Color option 2

Users would be able to select one of the options.
But I don't know how to arrange that. Or you might have a better solution for it?

I hope you can help me and thanks in advance
You do not need to install BootBB two times. Just create child themes for BootBB for each additional color. There are instructions in the Installation.rtf file how to do it.
(2020-06-09, 03:59 PM)panayot Wrote: [ -> ]You do not need to install BootBB two times. Just create child themes for BootBB for each additional color. There are instructions in the Installation.rtf file how to do it.

I understand now that it was a very nooby question, I am sorry and thanks a lot for your help!