MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Force that a thread or a PM, always has a certain basic color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you run "UPDATE mybb_user SET sourceeditor = 1" all records will be set to 1.
Then it is impossible to revert back to original.

In your case I suggest to change some users first for a trial.
On success you can run the SQL above to all users.

[ExiTuS]
re,
I made the change. I will watch it and report again. Thank you again!
re,
Obviously nothing has changed. Posted copied texts are not displayed in the "main color" white ...
What other options do I have?

THX for your help,
blongso
How can it be "obviously" not working? The assistance provided above was not for text to be copied on "white color" but rather to just ignore formatting while copying.

I think you will need to provide us with more details for what you want to achieve and what the information provided here has achieved in your forum.

With more information I mean descriptive details and perhaps pictures.
Hello!
I try to explain my problem againĀ  Shy
I want the copied and pasted texts of the users to be displayed without formatting ...
Example:
A user inserts a copied text in his thread with the formatting from there, which is originally in black (where it was copied). Since we have a dark theme, the thread is almost illegible. The formatting of the copied text was therefore adopted 1: 1.
It sometimes happens to me that I have to paste a copied text into my editor beforehand so that I can post it back to us, otherwise it is illegible.
Is it possible to paste the copied text that was created with another editor WITHOUT the formatting from there? Quasi as normal text, (without extra color, size of the text etc ...)?

THX in advance for your help!
^ changing editor's background color might help initially
(i.e. before submitting the pasted content for the post)

to check if that helps,
you can try changing editor style at the theme properties
note: that will also change buttons appearance slightly.
re .m.,
I will test it, thank you!
Hello all, hello .m.,
Unfortunately, changing the editor made no difference
BUT I have found that if I deactivate "view source" and paste a copied text, the text then takes over the formatting from the original text. This is often unreadable for our dark theme (too small, black etc.).

However, if I paste a copied text with activated "view source", the text is then legible.
Is it possible to make "view source" as the default setting for all users?
^ this reply might help.
Pages: 1 2