MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Conversations Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm looking for a plugin to change MyBB's private messaging system.  Big Grin
A fairly complete plugin with several features. If you have it or you can create it I'm willing to pay of course. 

I'm looking for a chat system or have it can add several people who are a little bit close to this plugin: https://community.mybb.com/thread-219531.html
The basic private messaging system at MyBB is really average so I'm looking into how to change or replace it.

Contact me in private messages if you want to chat about it or anything else...
Hi,
Greetings,

I will be glad to help you with the same.
PM sent. Please check.

Regards,
Maria J
MyConversations is in beta testing and will be released for-pay soon. If you're willing to participate in beta testing and provide feedback, I could provide you with a free copy.
(2020-06-15, 08:39 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]MyConversations is in beta testing and will be released for-pay soon. If you're willing to participate in beta testing and provide feedback, I could provide you with a free copy.

This is spectacular, it seems to be a very well done job. I didn't notice on the screens, but it would be interesting to add multipage in conversations from a certain number of messages that can be configured in AdminCP. Thank you for developing this plugin for MyBB.
(2020-06-15, 08:39 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]MyConversations is in beta testing and will be released for-pay soon. If you're willing to participate in beta testing and provide feedback, I could provide you with a free copy.
Awesome
Do you have live demo?
Please keep MyConversations discussion in its thread as this is a request thread.
(2020-06-15, 08:28 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Please keep MyConversations discussion in its thread as this is a request thread.

No problem, Omar. I've taken MyConversations out of beta testing, released version 1.0.0, and created a thread for it in the Marketplace, in which I've responded to the two posts above:

MyConversations: a conversation plugin for MyBB.
Wrong thread, apologies on my part.
I think there are a lot of work made, but if you need something customized and maybe the current pms but with your owns let me know, i think the first one mentioned can solve your issues and maybe the plugin that is in dev, and even so i have own mod to replace pms but it is something that i've abandoned due i have no more my live boards to make a full test.

But yeah it is better if you make your own suggestions and the work you need on the end only covers your owns in all senses.