MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paid Usergroup Subscriptions with Rex Digital Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Description
The plugin allows you to sell forum groups as a product automatically.
The customer picks their desired product and duration and they receive it within seconds after buying.
Once their time is up we automatically downgrade them.
The plugins supports a user buying multiple products and will extend their subscription accordingly.

It also comes with 9+ payment options (read more in the link below).

Download
Download from the MyBB Extend page.
I think you messed your link so I fixed it for you.

Thank you for your contribution Smile
(2020-06-18, 09:59 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I think you messed your link so I fixed it for you.

Thank you for your contribution Smile

Thanks and no problem Big Grin 
I've worked with myBB for a while and I really like what you guys are doing.
Have uploaded a new 1.03.
The plugin now shows the expiration date (If the logged in user has a subscription).
And a number of bug fixes.

Full Changelog
(2020-06-18, 03:45 PM)Div Wrote: [ -> ]Description
The customer picks their desired product and duration and they receive it within seconds after buying.
The plugins supports a user buying multiple products and will extend their subscription accordingly.

Download
Is it safe to use? @Omar G. @Eldenroot  @Euan T @Matt @WallBB @Ben

@Div Do you store  Undecided  customer data like address, Card details etc?

If you store and in case of a breach, all the customer data will be exposed to Hackers!? Exclamation
Hi @patrick4u, as per the code being secure within the MyBB scope it could be considered as secure as most plugins could be.

But your questions seem to be focused on the platform rather than the plugin, for which @Div could provide a more specific and descriptive answer, to the extend that @Dev is directly related to the platform of course.
(2020-07-01, 08:29 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @patrick4u, as per the code being secure within the MyBB scope it could be considered as secure as most plugins could be.

But your questions seem to be focused on the platform rather than the plugin, for which @Div could provide a more specific and descriptive answer, to the extend that @Dev is directly related to the platform of course.
Thank you @Omar G. 

Yes, i'm waiting for @Div answer coz there is like high chance that platform can be exploited to get customer data. 
I am on the site I connected Stripe but when enabling BTC where do we put our addresses for them or connect to it.
(2020-07-08, 06:16 PM)TrynCatchMe Wrote: [ -> ]I am on the site I connected Stripe but when enabling BTC where do we put our addresses for them or connect to it.

Crypto will be available as a site balance here:
https://shop.rexdigital.group/merchant/settings/balances

Once you gain balance you can click on withdraw and input the amount and how much:
Example of crypto withdraw

(2020-07-01, 08:59 AM)patrick4u Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-18, 03:45 PM)Div Wrote: [ -> ]Description

Download
Is it safe to use? @Omar G. @Eldenroot  @Euan T @Matt @WallBB @Ben

@Div Do you store  Undecided  customer data like address, Card details etc?

If you store and in case of a breach, all the customer data will be exposed to Hackers!? Exclamation

Hello Patrick, sorry for the slow answer.

I do not store or touch credit card details, those are forwarded directly to stripe using stripe.js.
However I do store customer information like billing details in compliance with GDPR and security standards as required to be PCI compliant.
This is mostly a quality of life thing so when a customer is logged in and goes to checkout their details are automatically filled.

@Omar G Yes I am the owner of the platform
Hi @Div, just noticed the following line in your plugin:
define('TIME_NOW', time());

This constant is defined by MyBB so it might cause undesired issues.

Also, it would be a nice addition to be able to move a user by additional usergroup instead of primary group.
Pages: 1 2