MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Daily Rewards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2020-06-22, 08:56 AM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]One modification if done than helpful.

Threads and posts: credits will be awarded after threads / posts are approved. Credits should not be given for unapproved threads/ posts.

ohhh i see, i will update soon
(2020-06-22, 07:59 AM)YASAKA Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-22, 04:26 AM)Metallix Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting, "This plugin is incompatible with NewPoints 2.1.1"

install this plugin like another plugins...

Note: this is not NewPoints plugin but required NewPoints as base.

Best Regards,
YASAKA.

That's how I did it at first but I keep getting the following: Nevermind I saw the post above. lol

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column sonicblast_mybb104.mybblq_settings.sid at row 1Query:INSERT INTO mybblq_settings (sid,name,title,description,optionscode,value,disporder,gid) VALUES ('','dailyrewards_onoff','Daily Rewards','Enable or disable daily rewards plugin.','onoff','1',0,254)
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
(2020-06-23, 04:18 AM)Metallix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-22, 07:59 AM)YASAKA Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-22, 04:26 AM)Metallix Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting, "This plugin is incompatible with NewPoints 2.1.1"

install this plugin like another plugins...

Note: this is not NewPoints plugin but required NewPoints as base.

Best Regards,
YASAKA.

That's how I did it at first but I keep getting the following: Nevermind I saw the post above. lol

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column sonicblast_mybb104.mybblq_settings.sid at row 1Query:INSERT INTO mybblq_settings (sid,name,title,description,optionscode,value,disporder,gid) VALUES ('','dailyrewards_onoff','Daily Rewards','Enable or disable daily rewards plugin.','onoff','1',0,254)
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

try this one
https://community.mybb.com/thread-228299...pid1351821
Thanks, I saw that and it worked. Would it be possible to make it so rewards for posts/topics could be set to specific forums?
good idea of a plugin
(2020-06-23, 09:27 PM)Metallix Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I saw that and it worked. Would it be possible to make it so rewards for posts/topics could be set to specific forums?

Good idea.

I notice that a very common problem in plugins made for NewPoints is the loss of points when we need to do a recount of the score (maintenance of NewPoints). Does this plugin record rewards so that bonus points are maintained in the event of a recount?

Thanks for the plugin.
Pages: 1 2