MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How i can add items behind username
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i was trying to add items to my username like the screenshot below
[Image: 3bx8aFX.png]

Thank you for any helps
We need more than a single image to guess what plugin you are talking about.

Assuming you are using a plugin because there is no such feature in core, having you posted in the general section.
(2020-06-21, 01:40 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]We need more than a single image to guess what plugin you are talking about.

Assuming you are using a plugin because there is no such feature in core, having you posted in the general section.
yes sure, can i send you PM about test account to take a look
Thank you Omar for your help
i appreciate it Wink
It would be beneficial to give as much detail here so others can help. Please let us know what plugin and version it is, which locations where the username is shown do you want the items to be displayed etc. Smile
Assuming you are using both Newpoints and its Shop plugin, please refer to the following post and its subsequent replies:
https://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-S...3#pid85553
(2020-06-21, 06:13 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Assuming you are using both Newpoints and its Shop plugin, please refer to the following post and its subsequent replies:
https://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-S...3#pid85553
i can't view this post its require subscription
Oh, I checked the code, if you are using both plugins I mentioned above you will need a plugin.

It should be a simple one because format_name() already offers a hook since recent versions of MyBB, quite some people have requested this and I'm surprised nobody has attempted to do some free version of it (plugin or tutorial).

If you want to allow users to control what items to display or in what order, or any other feature you might think about, it would certainly increase its complexity.

I will move this to the plugin support section.
(2020-06-21, 09:07 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I checked the code, if you are using both plugins I mentioned above you will need a plugin.

It should be a simple one because format_name() already offers a hook since recent versions of MyBB, quite some people have requested this and I'm surprised nobody has attempted to do some free version of it (plugin or tutorial).

If you want to allow users to control what items to display or in what order, or any other feature you might think about, it would certainly increase its complexity.

I will move this to the plugin support section.
Yes i want to allow users to control what items display on username
Thank you Omar

(2020-06-21, 05:47 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]It would be beneficial to give as much detail here so others can help. Please let us know what plugin and version it is, which locations where the username is shown do you want the items to be displayed etc. Smile
yes i want items to be display like screenshot here

[Image: YZPJi9P.png]
(2020-06-24, 03:28 AM)YASAKA Wrote: [ -> ]try this
https://community.mybb.com/thread-228158...pid1351993
i did but not works for me